Friday, February 12, 2010

Henrik Nordvargr Björkk - I End Forever



How do you describe something that is unclassifiable in the traditional sense? Dark, electronic, futuristic soundscapes! Yeah, that sounds pretty good... perhaps I should add eclectic and engaging, as well as a deeply satisfying listen. I can't even recall how I discovered this musician, but in the short time since I was introduced to his works, I have managed to amass a collection that numbers at least 12 strong. Not much considering the large number of items in his catalog, but in my defense, he is exceedingly hard to find - at least in the amount of time I am willing to devote to hunting his works down. I highly recommend I End Forever; it is the most accessible album of Henrik Nordvargr Björkk that I have found to date. And now a little bio about the man himself...

Henrik Nordvargr Bjorkk has long dominated the postindustrial music genre with his multiple musical projects that breach numerous genres and musical styles. Henrik Nordvargr Bjorkk has lead such eminent musical projects as the black industrial MZ412, Hydra Head 9, and the now decommissioned Folkstorm as well as the legendary martial orchestral / ambient project Tordoih. Having penetrated so many domains of postindustrial music, it makes sense that Henrik would eventually leave his mark upon the dark ambient music arena. It is very telling when a musician who works under numerous personifications chooses to assign his own name to an individual project. Having led the assault under various monikers, it remains Henrik’s dark ambient music production that has earned the right to exclusively bear his name upon its title.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?4mywymumzkt

No comments:

Post a Comment